Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Wild new world of blogging!

 Hello Bloggers!
 So today I decided to finally jump into the wide world of blogging! I must say it's a lot less painless than I thought it would be. I am usually a quick learner when it comes to technology but blogging never really made sense to me until recently. As you know I'm a student and recently I started a new social media communications class, my final project is also to create a blog so I decided why not try it out here first.

 In other news I am working on a contemporary Christmas story that I will hopefully be done with by the end of this week. I'll update you all when I send it in for submission which will hopefully be sometime next week. It seems as though it's taking me forever to finish anything these days, I know I'm not the only person who feels this way either. Working full time and being a full time student has really put a toll on me in the past few years but I am determined to make this work. So  while I'm waiting on my school books to arrive I hope to have something for you all to nibble on while I finish my longer works which are a jumble of different genre's including IR/Fantasy, IR/Contemporary, and IR/paranormal works.

 If you would like a hot sample of what I have to offer please check out my free read over at Xoxo Publishing,  Also if you would like to get in touch with me Via Facebook check the links at the bottom of the page.

 Have a wonderful day,
Alyssandra


 Link to my short Submissive Desires:Submissive Desires
Link to my Facebook page:Alyssandra on Facebook

Also if you are interested in who made my banner please check out the talented romance author and graphic designer Charisma Knight here: Charisma Knight-Graphic Design

8 comments:

  1. Hey Alyssandra, stopped by to check out your new blog. Good job! I love the design! I am sure you will be adding lots of new content in the future. I'll be watching. :-)

    I'll also check out your free read to get a sense of you as a writer. I'm sure it will great. Take care!

    Belinda G
    belgre@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the support Belinda! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job. And good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I appreciate you stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely blog! So glad you entered the world of author blogging. It will be an adventure for sure....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Dahlia! I can see already that it will be. I hope it's a fun ride.

      Delete
  5. Hey sweetie, love the blog. You'll do fine with the wonderful world of author blogging!

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charisma you've been a huge help. ((hugs))

      Delete